"Cafe Flamenco"

933 012 322

"Cafe Flamenco" Barcelona Reviews

305traveler 305trave…
One place on earth Aug 25, 2011
Walked into this bar on the last night I would spend in Barcelona, and it was one of those places that really catch you off guard. It is a typical hole in the wall bar, that me and my friends didn't even know existed, and we were staying right next to it. The thing that really attracted us to it was the music they were playing, which turned out to be someones ipod connected to the bar sound system. Nevertheless, the bars quiet atmosphere and cheap drinks were what left an impression. And to add to that, the two bartenders, which if I remember were a couple, had the best service with a smile I've ever come across. You can't expect many people to be in a bar like this however, because it's the kind of place where people truly come and go. Being that it was our last night, we still managed to spend over an hour in there. It also is not the type of bar that is open till the "wee" hours of the morning. I believe they close a bit after midnight. This almost seemed like a hotel bar, but it isn't. It was dark inside, not too much lighting, but enough to set a relaxing vibe.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals