Cafe Diana

020 7281 8629

Cafe Diana London Reviews

Marjan-k Marjan-k
Great cafe for breakfast Oct 18, 2011
this was a great cafe to make up for the unpleasent breakfast at my hotel.

I really enjoyed this little cafe. it's covered with late Diana's pics from all over the world, in different ages. Food is good, great coffee and very nice friendly staff.

the bacon and egg sandwich is their best :)

walking distance to Hyde park and Bayswater and also very close to notting hill station.

has out door area and you can sit and watch the life pass by.
Amanda Amanda
Oct 02, 2002
I LOVE Cafe Diana. In my opinion, this is the greatest little cafe in London. I can't quite back this up with facts and logic; it's more just the way it makes me feel.

It's very small, and doesn't have a lot of sitting room. There are normally a couple of small tables placed outside by the sidewalk, and I personally enjoy sitting outside when I go.

They have fantastic English breakfasts, (that's what I go for!), fantastic coffee, sandwiches, pitas, Middle Eastern food, and I've been told fantastic iced tea, although I'm always there when it's cold, and I focus on the coffee.

This place is across the street from the gates of Kensington Palace Road. It's named after Princess Diana, who used to come here quite a bit apparently. They have pictures of her all over the walls. The people are very friendly, and make you feel very welcome.

Check London Hotel Deals