Cafe Con Leche

Valencia, Spain

Cafe Con Leche Valencia Reviews

anjok anjok
Jul 13, 2007
Yes, yes, yes, I wanted to do it long ago... I want to write about cafe con leche from Spain. Simple coffee with milk as funny as it sounds.

The thing is I am looking for a perfect coffee. Latte, capuccino, espresso, mocha, whatever. Here in Tallinn I am in constant search for the best foam, best taste, best color. Best cafe, best seats, best waiters and best cookies. You got it I think.

There, in Spain, I never had a bad coffee. Not once. I didn't care about the plastic seats and the smell in cafes. Everywhere it had the best taste I could find. I still don't know the secret, maybe it's just our coffee here that is so bad.

So... I am just saying, that whenever You are in Spain spend half an hour in the closest cafe, it is cheap, 1-2 euros and it's very good. Sometimes they bring hot milk or cream in a separate jar but usually it is not the same and it tastes more like ordinary european coffee.

Spanish coffee is great. It can wake you up in the morning or keep you active in the evening or just satisfy your tongue buds.
Pearl510 says:
Spanish coffee is... YES! It is so good. I never drink coffee in Belgium but man do I drink coffee in Spain :)
Posted on: Jul 07, 2010
findmeabeach says:
I agree with your experience in Spain and of course the same goes for Italy! Even in some grubby old railway station you get great coffee unless like me you ask for a latte and just get a glass of hot milk. Oops ;-))
Posted on: Jan 22, 2008
jteddyb says:
Sometimes I just like to look at it.
Posted on: Oct 22, 2007