Cafe Coffee Day

Ballygunge Circular Rd, Kolkata, India

Cafe Coffee Day Kolkata Reviews

Amandac08 Amandac08
Not sure about the coffee but the tea was okay and the pastries were good! Sep 15, 2011
Its Monsoon season so I ducked into Cafe Coffee Day on Ballygunge to wait out the rain. The atmosphere is very relaxing especially on a rainy day. The employee promptly greeted me and took my order. Cafe Coffee day is great because your food is brought to you as opposed to making your own way back risking spill. If your clumsy like me that's a plus. The atmosphere was nice, good music playing at a decent soft level, cushy chairs and an over all modern feel. Prices were a little higher than your average chai shop especially since my Darjeeling tea came in a bag. I don't consider this a plus since it tasted pretty weak. I had tea with a chocolate covered donut for somewhere around Rs. 110-120. The rain took quite a bit so I just sat watching people go by and had a cappuccino which by all means had a fantastically robust flavor. Don't expect sugar in them like they serve in the states. The donuts were also tasty. I would try it again but not something I find myself craving.
Darjeeling tea & chocolate covered…

Check Kolkata Hotel Deals