Cafe Clock

Fez, Morocco - 35637855

Cafe Clock Fez Reviews

Enigmaa Enigmaa
Have you ever tried a CAMEL burger? Nov 18, 2011
...Well, neither had I before going to Cafe Clock! We read about this in the lonely planed we brought, and yes, they do actually serve a camel burger!

The place is quite easy to find due to the huge sign in the street, and the location very close to the main square (just 5 mins walk from the main gate).

The cafe has a great atmosphere, and the staff is very friendly and serviceminded.

The camel burger, although not the best burger I have had, was quite an experience, and sitting on the rooftop enjoying it was just the more neat.

I would recommend this place to anyone going to Fez!
The camel burger!
Enigmaa says:
Haha, it probably is. Good thing it was minced! :D
Stigen says:
I had a kangaroo burger last week , they sell them at London market :) I've heard camel meat is very chewy :)
Enigmaa says:
Haha, cangoroo is also pretty much up there in the ranking :) I should probably have added the taste, which was a bit like venison I guess. Very strong taste, and a bit wild :)
cgilbert10 cgilbert…
Amazing Maroc atmosphere Mar 12, 2011
If you're tired of the Moroccan food or just want to be reminded of home, go here and spend a little extra money for a great Western meal and latte. Great setting with comfortable Maroc couches on all of the three levels including the spacious terrace. CC also offers cooking lessons, concerts, calligraphy lessons, and other workshops for those who don't mind spending some extra money and don't have that perfect local connection but want to experience the culture (and some really good food and music).

Check Fez Hotel Deals