Cafe Chloe

www.cafechloe.com - (619) 232-3242

Cafe Chloe San Diego Reviews

Eric Eric
Almost like being back in Paris May 08, 2009
When I first walked into Cafe Chloe, it reminded me exactly of a restaurant I had been to in Paris. Small tables surrounding a central bar in an almost cramped place that looked like it should have been a house, rather than a restaurant. I say that in a positive way, though, because the unique setting lends it a certain amount of charm that I had last seen in Paris.

Since all the tables were full, we sat at the bar, which was fine and comfortable. Not a dirty, grungy bar like you might find at other places, but a legitimately nice place to sit.

Service was exceptional, from the maitre d', to all of the wait staff.

The food was also quite good. We ordered the basket of fries, cheese plate, and the halibut. The fries were the most unremarkable, but the cheese plate and halibut were excellent. The fish here tasted better (and fresher), than a recent fish entree I had at Craft (supposedly one of the best restaurants in LA).

Only complaint would be that the menu is limited. Only a few entrees and appetizers to select from, so if you don't like the ones offered (i.e. if you don't like cheese), you might have a hard time figuring out what to get!

Check San Diego Hotel Deals