Cafe China

Cafe China - Mixed vegetables
Cafe China - Square Fu Yung Hai

Cafe China Yangshuo Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Overall: good taste! Apr 18, 2011
We went to this cafe based on the recommendation written in hotel guidebook of Yangshuo Mountain Retreat Hotel.

Ambience: beautiful view overlooking to the crowd along the West Street. During the sunset, it's very romantic to see the surrounding from Cafe China rooftop. When it's dawn, the karst hills made big silhouettes as if there were giant statues watching over West Street from its visitors.

Only that when we got there, the rooftop was not open to the customers to seat. They put all the unused stuffs there, dirty floor etc. The waitress told me that it is only available during summer time. We went there in April, which is in the changing period from winter to spring.

Menu we ordered:

1. Mixed vegetable (In Indonesia, we named this as capcay)

2. Boiled snails,

3. Fried shrimp. It was extraordinary crispy, I think you should try this one.

4. Floured fish with sweet and sour sauce.

5. Fu Yung Hai. To my surprise, it came in square. It was tasteless, I don't recommend it.

6. Floured eggplants. I loved the way they cooked the eggplants. The taste was wonderful, it's crispy and soft altogether.

7. The dessert was the famous cheese cake. It turned out to be the downside to me because the cheese cake was so-so, not as delicious as I expected.

Overall, I think Cafe China is quite satisfactory to meet our demand of eating good food in Yangshuo.
Boiled snails
Mixed vegetables
Fried shrimps
Floured fish with sweet and sour s…

Check Yangshuo Hotel Deals