Cafe Caracol

Via dei Ginori 10R, Florence, Italy

Cafe Caracol Florence Reviews

ekthor ekthor
Sep 30, 2005
I found this restaurant during the second night a friend and I spent in Firenze. We were walking back from Il Duomo and we were starving, so we started walking around hoping to find a decent place to eat. Eventually we ran into this place "Cafe Caracol" and it just got our attention because it looked as if people were having some sort of party inside. We saw the name Cafe Caracol and the fact that they selled mexican food, that they had a very mexican mood going on and we immediately went in and noticed that in fact there wasn't a single mexican in there.

The place was packed full so when we arrived they asked us if we had a reservation. We said that we hand't any and explained them that we were mexican and that we seriously craved some Mexican food, so they agreed to seat us. =)

I had the enchiladas along with some beer, and I must say that it is some of the best Mexican food I've eaten outside of my country. The prices are a little higher than what I usually pay, but it was well worth it.
sunsetrosebud says:
Nothing like home cooking is there?
Posted on: Jul 06, 2007