Cafe Cafe Leeuwarden

www.cafecafe.nl - + 31- 058- 2131726

Cafe Cafe Leeuwarden Reviews

Wendyveer Wendyveer
Dec 24, 2007
When I,m going out I like to go here! Cafe Cafe is a very trendy end modern lounge cafe end it,s great place to be! I realy love the coctails out here end there is for everyone something! You can eat here two end the food is good here two. On the menu you can get a realy nice dutch food, like meat, fish end vegatarisch food

During the weekends they have a lot of DJ,s with disco end lounge music..realy relaxing....The people who vised this cafe are 18+ to 35 years old most of the time! This cafe is in the Center of Leeuwarden end it,s a 5 minute walk from the train/ bus station! Nearby there is also a parking garage!
Eric says:
Looks cool!
Posted on: Dec 24, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Cafe Cafe Leeuwarden

Kitesurfing on a Waddenisland.
On Vlieland we were just too late to catch the bus and we had to wait for anoter half hour. Our kite instructers used this time to bring all the stuff already to the beach with a friend who lives on …leeuwarden. The last part of the say we spend at the stads cafe in the center of Leeuwarden
Kiting on Vlieland
Saturday was to be devoted to kiting and kite-surfing, which had been organised by Rowena. This was an activity for which I had enrolled in spite of not having a clue what it was about, although I su…Leeuwarden and found ouselves at the Stads Cafe for drinks; but I didn't stay long as another…
kitesurfing on the iceland called, Vlieland
Friday, the start of the meet-up On friday people started to arrive in Leeuwarden on different times... Me and Rowena did the shopping for drinks and foods that day for saterday for kitesurfing and …Leeuwarden. Out there we went to the Stads Cafe for a drink... I went back afther the drink…

Check Leeuwarden Hotel Deals