Cafe Bolle Jan

020 625 9376

Cafe Bolle Jan Amsterdam Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Hardcore popular Dutch music cafe' Jan 06, 2009
Cafe Bolle Jan is a hardcore popular Dutch cultural music place. It was as loud as hell and Manuel was afraid Agnes and I would hate it. But we have danced to such rythms, Agnes and I so much that this felt like home. It was a little too crowded and the bouncers at the door looked like they had something stuck up their hynee.

For 2.50 euros, the lady upstairs was happy to keep our rather heavy coats in the coat store room. The flight of stairs were so risky that if one had two of the whiskies from wijnand Fockink and decided to come down, they probably would be seeing the bright white light . . .

Great dancing place, great music but no space to call a dance floor. Beware the bouncers, they do not like people with hats and prefer you tip them at 'gun point' or next time you may not be welcome.
Agnes and I dancing away
Orkide48 says:
LOL:):) Good sense of humour. Love that.Yeah, pls ask Manuel, it is interesting to know. Sorry for my curiousity:):)
Posted on: Jan 14, 2009
Africancrab says:
Heheheeee Susan, I honestly don't know I thinkk I will have to ask Manuel since he is the one who took us there. But making love rolling sounds adventurous and exciting, don't you think? Hahaaaaaaa!!
Posted on: Jan 14, 2009
Orkide48 says:
I was smiling when I heard the name of the Cafe, beacause "bolle" in Danish has to meanings: a verb: to make love and the noun: a roll:):) Don't know Dutch, even though it is quite similar to German, but do you know the meaning of the word "bolle". It might even be a Danish guy who owns the Cafe LOL
Posted on: Jan 13, 2009