Cafe Baci

20 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA - (312) 214-2224

Cafe Baci Chicago Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
The best ready-made Salmon I have ever eaten Sep 05, 2008
I was pleasantly surprised when Michael and I decided to stop at the closest eating place – Café Baci. There was no crowd, the night was catching on and I was starved. The café has a very European style to it and the service team all seem a little foreign too, not sure if they are Mexican or actual Italians. The lady that served me knew what she was doing but not pleasant at all.

The quality of food was excellent for what is considered by many a fast food place. We ordered salmon with dill sauce and rice (already made), but the taste was so great one would not tell the difference if it were freshly made. The soup however was not that great, I guess it might have been sitting there long. They had a variety for vegetarians at very affordable prices. Michael’s and mine totaled $22 with the soup and drink a total of $28, which I found very reasonable. We even took home a pizza for Bailey. Cafe Baci is a great example of how business can offer high quality products at a fair price. Impressed by what we ate and will definitely go back to try more of their offerings. Hopefully not in the summer, I hear it gets extremely crowded when the Millennium parks visitors come by.

I must add the place was very clean and the art on the wall appropriate, I particularly liked the Alpha Romeo mosaic art
Outside the Cafe