Cafe Ba Ba Reeba

Cafe Ba Ba Reeba - Bar area

Cafe Ba Ba Reeba Chicago Reviews

simsing simsing
Excellent Tapas Bar in Chicago Aug 10, 2011
I went there with two of my friends on a Saturday night around 8pm. The restaurant was full and they said that the wait time is 45mins to 1hr. We were really hungry but didn't want to eat anywhere else. Suddenly the lady at reception suggested that if we have no problem sitting in the bar area then we don't have to wait. So yayyyyy, we got a little smaller table but the food will be the same without waiting any longer.

We ordered:

#30, spicy potatoes with tomato alioli

#31, spinach & manchego-stuffed mushrooms

#57, spiced lamb kebobs with lemon, mint & tomato,

and 2 Servings of Paella, natural chicken, local market vegetable (2 servings were enough for three of us, as the bar tender suggested.)

The food was absolutely delicious! My friends also loved all the dishes. No wonder the restaurant is so crowded! We didn't order any drink though (none of us is much of a drinker). The dish I liked most is the lamb kebobs. Even writing about it makes my mouth watery :)

If anybody is in Chicago and looking for a restaurant for great food in a great environment I would suggest going to Cafe Ba Ba Reeba. Public transportation is available. Both red line train (North and Clybourn stop) and #8 CTA bus (Armitage-Halsted stop) go very close to the restaurant.

Sorry I didn't take any pictures. We were too busy eating those yummy dishes :D

P.S. - I added some photos from a recent visit to this restaurant.
Cafe Ba Ba Reeba
Spiced lamb kebobs with lemon, min…
Spicy potatoes
Serrano ham, salchichon, chorizo &…
josh23 says:
Ah,..this made me hungry. Great descriptions of the food. Sounds like an awesome lace to eat. :)
Posted on: Aug 10, 2011
simsing says:
My camera is big that's why I don't take it everywhere. Looks like I have to buy a smaller one just to take pics for TB reviews :D
Posted on: Jul 22, 2011
nik2blessed says:
yes sounds great for a review with no pics, amazing
Posted on: Jul 21, 2011