Cafe Arqueologico Yaxha

Check Coban Hotel Deals

Cafe Arqueologico Yaxha Coban Reviews

sabrinatritze sabrinat…
Cozy ambiente Sep 07, 2012
I stayed in this café for one week and I had a really great time there. Service and food are really good.They offer international dishes as well as traditional Mayan food.

I am very interested in Mayan sites so this Café was the right place to stay, because the owner is a German architect that gives you a lot of information about the different Mayan sides.Also on the walls of the cafe you can find a lot of pictures and information about the Mayan sides.

He also gave me address of the website Mayakultur.de which is very helpful for people who are interested in Mayan culture.

I enjoyed my time there

Cafe Arqueologico Yaxha Overview

This brand new accommodation completed in February 2011 offers clean, bright and comfortable rooms all with ensuites. One lake-view room is available. If you are planning on learning or improving your Spanish feel free to join our language school Dos Mundos located on the spacious roof terrace. Our students receive discount on accommodation. It also sells tickets to Tikal, Palenque, Chetumal and Belize City.credit cards accepted

Cafe Arqueologico Yaxha Amenities