Cafe Aquarius

1900 S. Casino Drive Laughlin, Laughlin, NV, USA… - 1-800-662-LUCK (5825)

Cafe Aquarius Laughlin Reviews

bkretzer bkretzer
There have to better places to eat Apr 16, 2008
The Café Aquarius, is located, not unexpectedly, in the Aquarius Casino Resort Hotel. The Aquarius is the largest hotel and casino in Laughlin. You would expect their food and service to be among the best in town. It might be, but if it is, I’m glad we didn’t eat anywhere else. The food was OK. I had a Rueben sandwich and Margo had a Ham and Cheese on rye.

My problem was the service. I’m pretty easy to please, but certain things press my buttons. First, I hate unprofessionalism in any task. Our waitress and another got into a loud discussion about who should take a table that was just seated. Then when it came time for us it was Welcometotheaquariuscanitakeyourorder. It wasn’t busy. I think it was the end of her shift, but that should be immaterial. We did see another waitress, who was bending over backwards to accomidate this other elderly customer, with very specific tastes. So perhaps we just got the bad one. We theorized, that in Laughlin, good help really would be hard to find.

Would we go back? I hate to say never, but that would come pretty close. There just was no reason to want to go back. OK food, less than stellar service, and zero atmosphere. Why bother? There have to be other places to eat.

Check Laughlin Hotel Deals