Donhwamunno, Seoul, South Korea
Café el Camino - Panini

Café el Camino Seoul Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
A cozy little café Feb 01, 2010
This tiny little café with 3 tables was a very good choise for breakfast. A lot of places serve waffles for breakfast, but I was not hungry for anything sweet. The menu outside showed panini, so I gave it a try and glad I did.

It is located in the Donhwamunno Street between Jilsiru Tteok Café (Tteok Museum) and the Bakery House The atmospher was so warm and the girl behind the counter very sweet. The menu (panini and coffee) was W5000. Since I don´t drink coffee I asked for a tea instead. Then the price went up to W7000. After a little negosiation we met half way.

If you don´t care for the panini or the waffle menu, you can choose from a wide selection of coffee and tea drinks. In the short time I was sitting there, a lot of people came for their coffee to go. It is obviously a popular place among the locals. Even though it is in a business district all kinds of people stoped by.

I can warmly recommend Café el Camino. It is a small and cozy place with a warm atmosphere. Opening hours are 08:30 – 20:00.
Mint tea
beau_bread says:
Hey congrats :)
Dr_Seuss says:
Congrats on another great feature Sarah :)
travelfan1963 says:
Hi Sarah

Congratulations on your feature. This looks like a great place.

Check Seoul Hotel Deals