Café de Paris - Chez Josette

The Belezza Shopping Arcade Jl. Letjen. Supeno (Arteri Permata Hijau) No. 34 Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Indonesia
+62 21 53664741

Café de Paris - Chez Josette Jakarta Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
French Resto in Jakarta Aug 02, 2011
We found this place when we were shopping at the grocery store across the street. We thought of trying a new place to find somewhere to eat. James did not want to eat local food, so we found a French cafe in this shopping arcade.

The place was quiet, I like the interior. The place is small but they maximize the function very well with the mirror that makes it look bigger, the paintings and the small bar. I just like it!

I ordered cheesy grilled chicken, served with salad and fries. It was good. I also ordered ice cappuccino like usual, it was good too. The price was average cafe's price. I spent less than USD 10 for what I ordered.

The only thing about it is the location where it is at. The place is not in the city center and not many people go there as the traffic is most of the time bad.
Acy_jkt says:
James: Thanks Baby!
Acy_jkt says:
Bernard: Haha, I was not sure what the name in the menu was, I just remembered it was grilled chicken with cheese on top, was yummy though, LOL
pearcetoyou says:
Nice review, baby! I just did this one, too!!!

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals