Café Sommersko

33 14 81 89

Café Sommersko Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A relaxing café in the centre of Copenhagen Mar 27, 2010
Café Sommersko has been one of my favourite cafés in the inner part of Copenhagen and it was one of the first places that returned to after my new re-discovery of my old home town.

Not much has changed inside in many years; I can’t remember that it has changed and I have come here regularly for many years. Inside you have a huge and beautiful bar that curved around in the centre of the place. I remember that this was one of the first places that you could get Czech beers in Copenhagen.

The café has three areas where you can sit and relax, and the two next to the bar are the preferred ones. All over you can sit comfortable and read newspaper and enjoy a good cup of coffee or a cold beer. If you have hunger they serve good food in the light end of the cook book. I can recommend the house burger which is a nice Saturday afternoon hunger killer.

I like coming here on Saturdays afternoon when I have been out shopping and walking in the city centre; it is a nice place to enjoy a coffee and relax your feet. Last time I was at Café Sommersko was during Copenhagen Jazz Festival where a blues band played the windows out of the place.
The nice ceiling and the beautiful…
The bar at Café Sommersko