Café Restaurant Victor Victoria

Café Restaurant Victor Victoria - sign outside

Café Restaurant Victor Victoria Cusco Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
delicious salad Nov 25, 2008
We ate at Victor Victoria because of the recommended salad bar. We sat at a picnic table on the second floor. I got the tropical salad and the waitress asked if I would like chicken with it. I wasn’t sure how much extra it would cost, but I agreed. You’re never quite sure what you’ll be getting when you order food here. When I got my salad it was beautiful. It had chunks of apple, pineapple, and celery, peach slices, chicken strips and a strawberry all on a bed of lettuce. It was so delicious! And the chicken was free!

The other girls approved of the salad bar, but the hamburger was not a big hit. Neither was the pasta. Maybe they had too much salad before dinner? My salad was one of the best meals I’ve had here. Yum.

Our waitress was really friendly and the service fast. Steph and I each ordered water and the waitress told us it was cheaper to buy the 2,5 L to share instead of two 0,5L waters. That was very nice of her! Another waitress talked to us for about 20 minutes. She was cheerful and chatty and didn’t speak a word of English. We aren’t sure what we were talking about but we smiled and nodded and laughed when she did.
Tropical salad
our picnic table
sign outside
view down to the salad bar

Check Cusco Hotel Deals