Café Pushkin

Café Pushkin Moscow Reviews

itravel1 itravel1
A touristy must! Dec 30, 2014
Jan 3 2015

Let me first say this will be the first of eventually at least two reviews. I normally wait to get home before writing reviews but my breakfast this morning has me typing on my phone hours later.

This restaurant is easily located with any map service, some places in Moscow you can look for a week and not find. The door staff was cordial and typically Russian.

I was not happy with my seating but a lone English speaking north American I didn't expect prime real estate. You are invited to remove your outer wear and then seated. I was there 9 am for breakfast so there were very little other patrons. Hint hint.

The wait staff spoke very good English and was prompt. The ambiance is very nice, almost wasted on a lone soldier, NOT!

I ordered a tea with sweet cream filled pancakes. The best I have every had! Being part russian you can know that I have had my share of pancakes. The fruit was perfectly ripe, the cakes ever so delicate and the cream just sweet and warm enough to bring me too.....

I can only hope my next visit will be just as exciting.

Pancakes 800

Tea. 60

Waiter tip 200

Coat check tip 50

=1110 roubles well spent!
itravel1 says:
Just under 20 US, expensive, but for the scenery and taste, they were awesome delicious, it was worth it!
Posted on: Mar 01, 2015
itravel1 says:
60 roubles to one USD
Posted on: Mar 01, 2015
cotton_foam says:
So how much is that in US$? :-)
Posted on: Feb 28, 2015