Café Olivier

Café Olivier - The Travbuddy's

Café Olivier Leiden Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Café Oliver Feb 12, 2009
Keiko had set up a mini Travbuddy meetup in Café Olivier and it was my first time in the city of Leiden. The café was nice and pub-cosy in a very British Belgian style. One side of the café was functioning as a restaurant while the other side was more of a bar.

The main theme of the café was Belgian and there menu and beer menu was oriented that way. I had a wonderful carpaccio which was just perfect; both Jan and I enjoyed it. For main dish I chose a traditional Belgian dish of ham with beer sauce, which was great. While the rest of the company was going for the ice cream I chose one of my favorite beers from Belgium the Gouden Carolus Tripple.

The atmosphere was great and I notice behind Keiko, Jan, Dennis and Anna that there were lots of beautiful Dutch girls in this place, maybe another reason to come back!
My Main course
Inside Olivier
The Travbuddy's
KeikoCreative says:
There is another place I'll recommend u, that is really happening!:P Don't worry I'll not tell your girlfriend:P
Posted on: Feb 14, 2009
KeikoCreative KeikoCre…
Leiden mini meetup at Café Olivier Feb 12, 2009
After we decided Leiden is the meetup place for all of us, I recommended we have dinner in Café Olivier.

Café Olivier is a Belgium restaurant. Their food is great so is their selection of beers.

Especially for beer lovers they will definitely love this place.

They have the dining area and pubbing area. So after dinner if people wish to continue on drinking they may hang around at the pub area.

This place used to be a hospital in the olden days, that is why they do display things and photos that are related to hospital.

Now that they have converted it to a cafe, each night they attract alot of customers. Is a great place for meetup, gathering, drinking:)

Check Leiden Hotel Deals