Café Mineiro

Café Mineiro - The restaurant from outside

Café Mineiro Orlando Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Brazilian Steak House but seen better Apr 13, 2011
I couldn’t really decide if I wanted to go out and have dinner or not but I decided to go for a drive in the neighbourhood of my hotel. I drove around until I saw a sign with Brazilian Steak House and I remembered the excellent Brazilian meat that I had in Brussels.

I parked my car and entered; the place was not as cozy as I had expected but as I was inside I went for a table. The concept was not like anything I had tried before in a restaurant. The grill chef came round to the tables with 7 kinds of meat; some really good meat and some boring parts too. There was a salad bar where one could fill up your plate and then the meat would come to your table.

To my point there was too long between the good meat and they kept on coming with sausages and pork meat. The price was fair but I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t decide what to eat, when I wanted it.
The sign outside
Inside the restaurant
The cashier
Former Cow
Chokk says:
I was just expecting more from this place I guess.
Posted on: Jul 13, 2011
andrejav says:
I actually love that concept with "asado" meat "a la rodizio", and also the wait, because it paces you trough the meat. Last month I spent in Brazil, and eat in some seriously good places.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2011