Café Le Roxy

Rue du Bailli 82, Brussels, Belgium

Café Le Roxy Brussels Reviews

lidz lidz
Great bar! Sep 11, 2010
Celebrated my birthday there with some friends. Ordered big plates of startes,great variety and we barely finished it. We could also test the wine before because we couldn't decide which one to get. Great service,excellent food,ambience very relaxing.
Chokk Chokk
Café Le Roxy Dec 05, 2008
This bar is situated in the Chatelain area and at Rue du Bailli. The bar is situated on a corner which hosts 4 bars and it is a great place to sit outside in the sun to follow the calm traffic and shopping.

The bar is very modern and trendy and is in 3 levels. During the day it is a very nice coffee and drinks bar with an good restaurant serving a large selection of very nicely cooked food. The menu offers are plain and there is something for everyone. Every Friday and Saturday nights it turns into a young nightspot where you listen to DJ's play all the latest dance, R&B. They serve here some of the best Mojito in town.

The bar is a little on the expensive side but definitely worth a visit. Most of the staff speaks English.
Chokk says:
One day you should dive the 55km further down from Antwerp and visit Brussels - I will give coffee:)
JP-NED says:
Now we're talking!
Cheers! / Skol / Skal
Chokk says:
Me too - in the summer morning I usually concentrate on coffee - I can go as far as have a beer but not a Mojito:)

Check Brussels Hotel Deals