Café Le Notre Dame

Café Le Notre Dame - The menu

Café Le Notre Dame Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A real Paris café Nov 23, 2010
Together with my former colleague Guy we had arrived back in the centre of Paris after having spent a whole at the exhibitions at Paris-Nord. We had taken the RER and decided to not get off at Gare du Nord like the other day but continue towards the city centre and the Saint Michel area.

Once up on the ground we quickly spotted the Café Le Notre Dame at Quai Saint Michel; the café looked like what I always have associated with a traditional Paris café and I was not disappointed after we had entered. We found a table in the middle of the café because the wind was cold and every time someone entered or left the wind came in cold and reminded of the winter coming to Paris as well.

We ordered a couple of beers and enjoyed the calmness of the café looking at the traffic getting heavy outside as the Parisian’s started to go towards home from their work. The place was nice and we decided that the first beer there shouldn’t be the last so we ordered another one before walking out in the cold streets again.
The menu
The interior
My Belgian beer
Looking out on the city traffic
Chokk says:
Cool ;D
Posted on: Aug 09, 2011
missandrea81 says:
I've actually been to this one. :)
Posted on: Aug 09, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Café Le Notre Dame

Meeting my friend Guy in Paris
I woke up pretty early because my friend Guy from Belgium was going to meet me in Paris at the hotel in the morning and we were doing the trade fair together that day. He was taking the train down fr…Paris. We took the train to the corner of the Latin Quarter just next to the Notre Dame. We went inside the Café Le Notre

Check Paris Hotel Deals