Café Le Buci

Café Le Buci - The Menu

Café Le Buci Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Tourist trap that looks like a Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec painting Nov 23, 2010
This must be one of the most wonderful tourist traps in Paris. Café Le Buci is situated on one of the most touristic corners in the Latin Quarter and it has for sure all the looks that you expect from a Paris Café regarding interior and exterior even the waiters looks like they are picked out of a Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec painting.

Every things looks great and the view is stunning and so are the prices! Here you pay 5 euro for a 25 cl Carlsberg and 10 euro for 50 cl. It is not a place where I have eaten but I am sure that the prices sky rocks here as well.

It is a place you enter if you want to be in a Paris painting extraordinaire and feel good about overpaying for it. I do that sometimes but only for a beer, then I move on to another one for the next.
The Menu
Infront of the café
A fortune being spent
The ultimate café corner

Related Travel Blogs About Café Le Buci

Meeting my friend Guy in Paris
I woke up pretty early because my friend Guy from Belgium was going to meet me in Paris at the hotel in the morning and we were doing the trade fair together that day. He was taking the train down fr…Paris; Café Le Buci. The Café is situated on one of the most touristic corners in the Latin…

Check Paris Hotel Deals