Café La Bonne Crêpe

815 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Café La Bonne Crêpe Fort Lauderdale Reviews

reddahlia01 reddahli…
Crêpes galore at OK prices Apr 21, 2009
Café La Bonne Crêpe has an extensive menu of crêpes with cheese, bechemel, egg, chicken, seafood, and dessert varieties, along with other fair, including appetizers, sandwiches, and main dishes. They also have a large breakfast menu.

I've been here more than a few times, and this is one of my favorite places to go for both special occasions or just brunch. (Can't beat the mimosas with lemonade.)

The crêpes are always rich and tasty, though it may throw some die-hards off because the crêpes are crispy. I stick to my favorite made with bechemel, chicken, and asparagus, but I've tasted others such as hambourgeois (delicious) and the vegetarienne (made with a great ratatouille).

My one complaint (and why I wish I could rate this with 3.5 dots instead of 4) would probably be the wait staff. It's a small place, but it seems to take longer than normal to find your waitress or flag someone down. And the host/hostesses have been standoffish every time I've been there. And be aware: They shut down the kitchen for a bit between the different rushes, so depending on what time you show up, you may have to wait 45 minutes. And finding a spot on the patio can take a while, too.

Overall, though, it's pretty good.

Check Fort Lauderdale Hotel Deals