Café L’Imprimirie

01 45 08 07 08

Café L’Imprimirie Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place for a fun evening Aug 04, 2011
I was waiting for my friend Jacob and I was not going to do that in my hotel room and I therefore went down to the cafe that was situated next to the hotel. The café was quite busy and its name was Café L’Imprimirie.

I managed to get a table outside and since the weather surprisingly turned out to be pretty good. I ordered my first Pastis of the visit with a large beer as a side order. The atmosphere was great and there was a very good dialog across the tables in the cafe. I waited 30 minutes before Jacob arrived and he ordered the same as I did.

Since we arrived at the café after 10 pm we decided to stay in the café until they closed which was around 2 pm. The place was full most of the time and it was great fun staying there.

Since we liked it so much we visited the place each day before going to our hotel. The second day we even had dinner in the café and that was nice as well. During the rain they tended to forget the people siting outside, so beware of that if you take outdoor seating.

It was a great place and I will definitely come back.
The cafe