Café Intermezzo

Café Intermezzo - The café

Café Intermezzo Atlanta Reviews

MetalMeo MetalMeo
Yummy Apr 15, 2011
I don’t ever go to Atlanta without a trip to Café Intermezzo. They have 3 locations, Airport, Dunwoody and Mid-town. Lovely place with lovely people. This place has been around for a very long time. I remember a dozen years ago, I used to go there to skip school :) and still do now.
Chokk Chokk
A cozy place in an airport? May 10, 2010
I am pretty sure that I walked all the concourses in the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta; we had loads of times the two times we were having a plane out from the airport. It is a huge airport when you walk all the distance and there are loads of places where you can get something to eat but I found that the Café Intermezzo in Concourse B was by far the best.

I liked the idea of a combination newspaper stand / bookstore and a café. The iron tables and chairs were nice and extremely heavy; I am pretty sure that nobody has run away with a chair. I also found that this was the coziest place in the airport; if you can talk about coziness in an airport.

I had a Caesar salad with chicken (10,50$) and it was quite tasty and a good cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (4,50$).
My Pale Ale
The café
Babs getting ready to eat
The table pattern
Chokk says:
I guess that you don't have a choice when you are stuck in the airport. I would love to have tried the real ones in the city
MetalMeo says:
The one at airport is very different :( totally not the same
MetalMeo says:
I dont ever go to atlanta without a trip to Café Intermezzo. They have 3 locations, airport, Dunwoody and Mid-town. Lovely palcew ith lovely people.

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals