Café Gråmunken

+46 (0)8 20 25 90

Café Gråmunken Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice location but quite plain except for their cakes Sep 11, 2011
I had just checked into a hotel in Stockholm’s Gamla Stan (Old City) for the first time in my many stays in Stockholm. I had just arrived and the weather could have been a little better because there was rain in the air.

I had checked-in quite fast and went for a walk in the neighborhood and at one point I felt it was time for a cup of coffee; at this moment I was almost standing just outside Café Gråmunken, so I decided to walk in there. The café was nice but had too many tables inside for my taste. When I entered there were only 4 customers inside, so I could pretty much find at place without any problems.

I went to the counter and asked for a small Café Latte and a Napoleon Cake because they looked too nice. The coffee was kind of boring because it was made with out any feeling but the cake was magnificent and I really enjoyed it. It had started to rain and more and more people entered the café and when I left the small place there were more than 10 people in there.

They served also salads and sandwiches there and I heard the owner telling one of the girls to cut down on the roast beefs slices in the roast beef salad and couldn’t help laughing at the cut down from 5 to 3 slices would save him 40% roast beef.
A picture of their tray
The inside with all the tables
dieforu says:
woow we miss that!!maybe next time!!;D
Posted on: Sep 13, 2011
Chokk says:
I ate it too fast! ;D
Posted on: Sep 12, 2011
Jamal1280 says:
Why didn't you photograph the cake? :P
Posted on: Sep 11, 2011