Café Globen

Café Globen - Another strong one that I tasted

Café Globen Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A café for travellers Jul 01, 2011
I visited the Café Global for the first time and that might sound quite odd since it is a café started by a group of people that have travelling in common. The place is a travel café where there often are presentations about trekking, cultural trips, visits to distant countries and so on. The concept is quite nice; the café serves all kind of foreign beer, beers from Danish micro breweries and you are allowed to bring your own food while you are there.

The reason I was there was due to a Philippine Karaoke evening and I was meeting a friend that had been there a couple of times before. The ambiance and atmosphere is quite nice as you would expect from people that have been travelling a lot. The bartender was a nice guy with loads of stories. He had visited 153 out 193 FN approved countries and they are only allowed to count a country is they have stated there more than 24 hours.
My Bierra da Mare
My Bierra da Mare
The bar
Another strong one that I tasted
Chokk says:
J.P let me know if you want me to show you some of Copenhagen while you are here - it will be my pleasure.
Posted on: Dec 29, 2011
Chokk says:
There are loads of great bars in Copenhagen like most other cities, but it should be on the list for at least a stop.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2011
spocklogic says:
The theme sounds quite intriguing as does the selection of international beers. If ever in Copenhagen I will have to check it out.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2011