Café Dyrehaven

www.dyrehavenkbh.dk - +45 33 21 60 24

Café Dyrehaven Copenhagen Reviews

DAO DAO
Love & Hate Feb 28, 2017
I loved the food here, but hate the disorganisation. Dyrehaven (Deer Park) makes the most wonderful food, but they have a no reservation policy. To make it really bad, it’s always busy at night and the staff allow people to just sit there talking long after they have paid their bills. I ended up standing there staring at inconsiderate people for the better part of an hour. The table we finally got was occupied by 6 people who had long finished eating and were just talking for 20 minutes. If the food had not looked and smelled as good as it did, we would have left.

It’s a shame, but I can’t really recommend this place unless you are able to find a table right away. I would suggest you have a back-up plan for another restaurant if you plan to dine here.

Ok, the food. They change the menu every 2-3 days, so you just get a slip of paper with the current dishes available. I started with the ‘Snack plate’. This was a delicious combination of ham, sausage, cheese, grilled vegetables, semi-dried tomatoes and grilled bread. My main was the very popular (that night) Pappardelle with wild boar ragout, garnished with parmesan and rosemary. Absolutely mouth-watering and a real wow. This was chased with some excellent beers from the bar.

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals