Café Ciré

+45 36 30 45 67

Café Ciré Valby Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Café Ciré Dec 03, 2009
Café Ciré is situated in for me one of the coziest places in Valby, which is one of the outer quarters of central Copenhagen. The cafe is situated just in front of a small and nice hotel and in a beautiful renovated yellow house. The café has been situated there for more than 20 years but was heavily renovated in 2007.

I ordered an oxen burger at 99 dkr or approximately 13 € and a sparkling water which set me back 25 dkr or 3.20 €. The food here is quite good for being a standard café meal. I fully enjoyed my burger; the meat was good.

The waiter and the waitress were service minded and always with a smile on, besides that they were fast and observant; you really don’t need much more than that.

The café is one of the oldest if not the oldest in Valby, but probably also one of the ones with most people coming in and out. In the weekend they have a large brunch which also is popular.

In the summer you can stay outside and actually when I was there yesterday some people were sitting outside even though it was around 6-8 degrees! It is possible to sit both in front of the café and behind which should give you a good opportunity to have the sun at almost all of the daytime.
victoi says:
Cool! I'm planning to go to Denmark next year to visit my friend..so I can't wait to try this place:-)
Posted on: Aug 22, 2011
knowledgebee says:
Congrats! You deserve it, I love all your blogs :)
Posted on: Jan 26, 2010