Café-Bar La Chimenea

+34 927 41 35 10

Café-Bar La Chimenea Plasencia Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Cheapest place I have been to in Spain Apr 08, 2015
We were looking for a place to get a cup of coffee and after driving around in the old part of Placencia I gave up to find a parking space for my car I ended giving up and left the city center. Just outside the old city wall we found a café where it also was easy to park. The reason that we were looking for a parking close to a cafe, was that we only had time for a short break.

We entered the café around 11 am and it was obvious that they had been busy in the hours before we arrived, there were still cups and plates on many of the tables and in good traditional café style there were loads of trash on the floor waiting too be removed.

We decided to take a couple of seats in the bar and ordered 2 espressos and were given a small plate with fried squids as well. Fried squid and espresso was an awkward combination but never the less they both tasted divine, especially the squid. The squid was just a tapas given with any liquid that you ordered and I asked if I could get more as the taste was insane good. The waiter picked up a fresh portion from the kitchen and it turned out to be equally tasty.

We asked for the check and we given a price of 2,20 euro, which we both found amazingly cheap but it was nevertheless the price. How they make money on this I have no idea about.
I wish this place was around the c…

Check Plasencia Hotel Deals