Caesars Windsor

Caesars Windsor Rates and Deals

Caesars Windsor Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Neat place - even if you are not a gambler Aug 29, 2011
I had booked the Caesar Palace for my last night in Windsor; I had booked it the week before and found a so-called hot deal on their web site. The price for a river view king size room was 139 $, which I found a fair price. The hotel and casino had free parking and I took a space at the 4th floor of the 6 story high parking house. I was amazed how many cars that were parked in the hotel parking, but according some locals the parking used to be full all the time before the crisis.

From the parking there was a bridge above the road into the casino; all over there were signs stating that you had to be over 19 years old to enter. At the end of the bridge 2 guards were greeting me and I focused on the signs towards the check-in of the hotel. The arrows brought me up and down some roller escalators and I had to walk through the whole casino before I reached a huge lobby with loads of check-in counters. There was a long queue before I was able to register and all I had to do was to confirm my credit card and show some picture id.

I was given a room in the tower hotel that was situated close to the parking, so I had to do the walk back again before I could take the elevator of to the 6th floor, where my room was situated. The room was really nice and I really liked the view towards Detroit. I was looking forward to have the evening view from the room. The non-smoking room had a huge king size bed which was one of my requirements along with view. There was a nice 2-person sofa in the corner and there was a large flat screen and a small desk. There was no Wi-Fi available in the room even though it was stated but there was a cable connection that cost me 15$ for the stay and only for one connection.

The bathroom was really nice; there was a separate shower room and a tub. There was a heating light in the ceiling, which I also like even if is not cold, because it is warm when I come out of the shower. Next to the flat screen there was 2 bottles of Norwegian Voss water in designer bottles; they only had a price of 8 $ each that made me laugh. The interior was in general nice and the beige and brown colours were really relaxing and comfortable.

I went down to the Market Buffet that was situated in the ground floor; the whole area reminded me about a cruise ship design. The buffet was huge and it was also the place to meet loads of American elderly on their vacation. There was too much to choose from but I decided to concentrate my energy on the dessert program that looked equally impressive. After the meal I was completely full and went to the room to relax for some time.

The check out was made simple by just deliver the keys next to the exit of the hotel. I can easily recommend this hotel even though you are playing at the casino.
The Hotel
The Hotel
The view from the room
My bed
airlineguy airlineg…
Across the river from Detroit, the only smoke-free Casino around Aug 22, 2011
This beautiful hotel/casino is across the river from Detroit and I think is still North America's only non-smoking casino which is a refreshing break for your lungs. There are two main differences from the Detroit casinos other than the smoking ban. The Windsor casino has a theater where they get mid-level performers, but they have no dance club which is kind of a bummer. Drinking starts at 19 in Canada, so you will see a younger crowd.
seangee seangee
Vegas Style Dec 02, 2009
Caesars Windsor is a high quality casino with all the amenities. The casino is very much like a Las Vegas style casino where you could never leave the building and still have a full day. The rooms are very niceand the suites are well worth the money. The show area looks great, I haven't seen one, not my thing. I couldn't tell you if the drinks are free while gaming but they do keep them coming. The dealers are really nice- as opposed to Detroit casinos. The same could be said for the other gamblers, one would be less inclined to run into professional type gamblers here. More fun seekers. Most hotels in Windsor also offer a free shuttle, this is needed in the winter months. If your in the Detroit-Windsor area give this place a look see and you will not be

Detroit Skyline from Caesars Winds…

Caesars Windsor Overview

The Caesars Windsor is located in central Windsor. Guests will be within close proximity to Detroit Windsor Tunnel, University of Windsor, Ambassador Bridge, Devonshire Mall, and Windsor Raceway.

The 758 guest rooms at the Caesars Windsor have free newspapers. Accommodations also feature separate bathtubs and showers, hair dryers, desks, phones with voice mail, televisions, CD players, and separate sitting areas. Guests may request for wake-up calls, infant beds, and roll-away beds. Non-smoking and smoking rooms are offered.

The Caesars Windsor offers a number of facilities. Guests will find an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, fitness facility, business center, small meeting rooms, event space, casino, and bar/lounge. Parking is free and areas for smoking are assigned.

Caesars Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes