Caesar Premier Jerusalem

Caesar Premier Jerusalem Rates and Deals

Caesar Premier Jerusalem Reviews

Vlindeke Vlindeke
Group hotel Apr 30, 2011
We had a late arrival in this hotel (or early… 3.30 am). First impression: a lot of security, spacy lobby. We got our keys very quickly and went to our rooms for a short night.

The hotel turned out to be frequented by many groups. Nothing wrong about that, but the dining room (we had half board, so breakfast and dinner in buffet style included) was very crowded. Not my style, but can’t complain about the food, there was plenty of a good choice and it tasted good. Friendly waiters. Price of a glass of house wine 22 shekel (about 4 euro), a bottle of house wine 85 shekels (about 15 euro).

I was staying in room 713. Rather a small room, but clean and comfortable. Room with a flat screen television, mini bar and a/c. Bathroom small and clean too.

We were staying four nights in this hotel and had a full day program. We returned to the hotel after sunset and had, as said, dinner included. The hotel is not on walking distance of the city center. Although okay (a comfortable room, felt safe, food was good, but the place is just overcrowded) I wouldn’t book this hotel on my own.

For more information: www.caesahotels.co.il
Hotel Caesar
Room 713 with torah holder
Room 713
Room 713
Vlindeke says:
Actually I did sleep... about 2 hours ;)
Posted on: Nov 06, 2011
Vipin says:
if you didn't sleep that night, it's definitely a late arrival!!
Posted on: Nov 06, 2011
Nory Nory
More of a hostel with private bathrooms rather than a hotel Mar 11, 2011
I found it a bit hard to review this hotel since the review may dramatically change based on one's expectations, and I booked a room in this hotel based on my experience in another hotel of the same chain in another city in Israel.

Since I booked this hotel only because I needed a place to sleep, and not wanting or expecting any luxuries, I thought I found a great deal but wasn't very disappointed when I found out I got exactly what I paid for.

The room was rather cheap, and for the price we paid we received a fairly clean and tidy room which offered no more and no less than the basic things you need (TV and air conditioning included- those are pretty much a given in an Israeli hotel) and the price included a very modest breakfast as well. To those of you who are not looking for anything more, this hotel would be great, though I would recommend to look around and ask around a bit before booking, because there's a good chance you could get a room with better breakfast for the same price or pay a little more and get a much better deal elsewhere, if this is what you're going for.

One great advantage for me was the location of the hotel: Walking distance from some attractions in the “new city” and walking distance from the central bus station.
travelman727 says:
Nice review :-)
Posted on: Mar 13, 2011
dieforu says:
thanks for the share Noorit:-)
Posted on: Mar 12, 2011
arnoudvanhulst arnoudva…
Good hotel! May 03, 2011
Recommended for a Jerusalem traveller! A bit far from the Old Center and in the middle of a orthodox Jewish area (so not recommended to do a riding tour on Sabbath). But in the neighborhood of the Jerusalem busstation.

Rooms are good and clean with much space, a flatscreen tv with local, European, Russian and US channels, and good beds (a bit small for giants among us, bit okay).

The breakfast and dinner is with a buffet, but it is very good! Kosjer and with very much choice.

Staff is very kind en friendly.

Caesar Premier Jerusalem Overview

The Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel is situated on Jaffa Road, one of the busiest areas of the city. Aside from the proximity to the center of the city, this hotel also offers easy access to destinations such as government offices, museums, the convention center and much more. From the Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel, it is an approximately 30 minute drive to Ben Gurion Tel Aviv International Airport.

There are 150 rooms for hire at the Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel. Each of the rooms is provided with air-conditioning. In-room amenities include satellite television service, Internet access and minibars. The décor is modern and there are work desks included in each room.

The Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel is provided with a restaurant that serves breakfast every morning and which offers buffet-style dining throughout the rest of the day. The hotel also contains facilities for conferences suitable for business gatherings. The hotel has a bar onsite which serves drinks and lighter fare. For fitness, there is a swimming pool available to guests.

Caesar Premier Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower