Cadlao Resort

Check El Nido Hotel Deals

Cadlao Resort El Nido Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Better than expected Feb 01, 2015
We booked Cadlao because I thought staying near the town would be a good base point for island hopping in El Nido. I wasn't expecting much because the website didn't seem that impressive although the reviews seem good enough for us to book it.

Our flight was cancelled by ITI so we immediately informed our resort. When we arrived, our room isn't ready because the previous guests whose flight were also cancelled in conjunction with ours stayed in our room so we had to use the bathroom of the staff and kept our luggages and bags in the reception area. We booked for a boat trip knowing we will arrive with enough time to join the group tour. However, I was hoping to lay in bed for at least 30mins and not having a room means that is not possible. Therefore, we told them we would like a refund for the night we already paid since our room isnt ready. We were told that this will be relayed to their boss.

The facade looked better than we expected and it has a great view from the pool and restaurant.

The room is pleasant although being beside with another room/cottage meant less privacy esp because unless you close the curtains, your room which is see through glass will be seen from the walkway in the middle of the rooms and fronting other rooms.

Food is delicious in restaurant. I particularly liked the prawns with garlic and butter which I ordered for the last dinner I had. I also made a request to make my side just buttered vegetables and they made it happen even when it wasnt part of the options. I appreciate that.

I was impressed by their boat tour service. We booked tour C which is a shared group tour with guests but it was only for a maximum of 8 guests so it didnt feel crowded in the boat. The food provided were sufficient for everyone and the table setting with table napkins etc made it feel like a luxurious set up. That is a great touch esp bec we only had to pay about Php400 more to book the tour compared to other options which has crowded boats.

We also had towels provided and felt almost like getting a tour from the expensive El Nido Resorts. For me, it was great value for money.

We booked the private tour with them as well and although there was a problem with their boat, they immediately resolved it with a new boat and we got great service from their guide Abel Sulad whose training from El Nido resorts made him provide excellent service making us feel well taken cared of but at the same time not feeling overwhelmed by his presence. He would sprung into action immediately when we would need him and yet leave us some space to enjoy our privacy. Impressive service!

Overall, I was impressed by this resort which provides some quiet space and other very good service. They also have a boutique shop which is great to buy some souvenirs or other items you need for the trip.

I would recommend this as a good place to be for those who feels El Nido resort is a bit expensive and yet want some comfortable stay.

Cadlao Resort Overview

The Cadlao Resort offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.

The Cadlao Resort caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. The resort also offers a laundry service, a safe-deposit box and a dry cleaning service. The resort's friendly staff will be able to help you organise tours and activities during your stay in El Nido, as well as offering dining suggestions.

Cadlao Resort Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower