Cadiz Inn Backpackers

Cadiz Inn Backpackers Rates and Deals

Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

aj_chapman85 aj_chapm…
Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in! Feb 18, 2014
Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in! Great atmosphere, and the staff are awesome people, and great to chill out with over a few drinks on the brilliant roof terrace - complete with hammock. WiFi works everywhere in the hostel, plenty of power sockets in the rooms and common areas. Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast included. Some cool activities to get involved in if you're interested as well. Booked two nights, but ended up staying 6 - just wish I could stay longer! :)
rooftop of the hostel
vixen2306 vixen2306
In the heart of the Old Town Mar 18, 2013
Cadiz was my first stop during my road trip. After driving all day, I arrived to Cadiz late evening and it took me a while, and help from some very nice locals, to find the hostel. The reason - it is located in the small roads of the Old Town where you cannot drive in.

In the end, I arrived at the hostel and was welcomed with worried looks from reception staff since I arrived so late. As I requested car park during my booking, I was asked immediately about the location of my car. One of the staff offered to take me to free parking alongside the coast about 5 minutes walking distance. Before I even checked in, we went to re-park the car. On return, I was checked in, the facilities and taken to my room.

The room was a 4-bed dorm with 2 bunk beds, but I was the only person staying there that night so I had an absolute choice of beds :) There were some security lockers to keep the belongings. Bed linen was provided at no extra cost.

Shared bathroom was right outside next door and was shared with another 2 rooms. It was equipped with bathtub with shower facilities and hand soap.

Kitchen/dinning area was downstairs next to the reception and was being closed about 11pm as the reception itself. It was equipped with all the standard pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and fridge as to allow guests to cook their own meals.

Roof terrace is a great feature of this hostel. You can simply enjoying the peaceful atmosphere in the evening, or spend some time sunbathing.

Free wi-fi worked perfectly in all areas.

I paid the total of €18 for one night which also included breakfast containing of cereal, bread, sweet spreads, yogurts and pastries.

I was well pleased with my overall experience at this hostel and would recommend it as a very good place to stay as situated within a convenient walkable distance to all beautiful spots in the area.
Entrance