Cadillac Ranch

2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy # 2105, Tempe, AZ, USA

Cadillac Ranch Tempe Reviews

acowboy acowboy
Great Place To Ride A Bull... = ) Dec 18, 2008
Cadillac Ranch is a Premiere All-American Bar and Grill open for lunch, dinner and late night fun.

Offering the best country, rock and party hits and the baddest mechanical bull in town. Catch all your favorite sports on our multiple plasma TVs and enjoy dining on our large outdoor patio.

Cadillac Ranch is open seven days a week lunch, dinner and late night fun. We serve sizzling southwestern steaks, overstuffed sandwiches and burgers, pasta dishes, huge appetizers and a lot more. Stop in and ride baddest mechanical bull in town. Every night our DJ kicks up the sounds system and plays the best rock, new country hits, 80's, and everyone's party favorites at night. We have a huge outdoor patio overlooking the center of the district in the marketplace. Come watch our over twenty flat screen TVs, so you'll never miss any of the favorite sports games.

Had a great weekend night here, they have a full bar and also have an outside patio great to escape the music. In the heart of what is called "The Distrit" aka Tempe Marketplace, great atmosphere and a great challenge to conqure the mechanical bull. I am not a bull rider, so I did not even try. But it was sure funny to watch as people tried and tried... = ) Definately more aimed at the younger generation, as so was the crowd. I ate at this place before and they serve you generous drinks and great portions of food. Happy hour is nothing special but they do offer one. Located on the second floor and somewhat built outside, you get an overview of the area. Nothing spectacular, but definately a fun place to try.
reikunboy says:
ride em cowboy
acowboy says:
this was where I planned to take you... = )
Quest says:
Sounds like my kinda place... :o)

Check Tempe Hotel Deals