Cadillac Bar

(281) 334-9049

Cadillac Bar Kemah Reviews

Rokerij Rokerij
Perfect Place For Food Poisoning Oct 16, 2011
We were walking around the boardwalk of Kemah and decided to stop here for a maragarita.

We started by walking in to the host stand and being ignored while the idiot at the stand stared aimlessly through us. Finally we asked if we just seat ourselves and he actually took us to a table, a very dirty table.

The waitress came out moments later and took our drink order. I asked her to wipe the mess off the table, and she did, but did a half ass job of it. She also brought us some nachos and salsa to go with our margaritas.

Midway through our drink I had to use the bathroom so I made it to what I can only describe as the worst bathroom in the world. I've been to nasty bathrooms in Bangkok, and even desert truck stops in Egypt, and they looked like royal thrones compared to this place. There was about an inch of greasy dirt on the floor, this isn't because they had a single busy day, this is the stuff that takes months to accumulate. The walls and toilet were covered with feces. Only one toilet worked, and even that is an over statement.

My only thought after being there was to get home, burn the clothes I was in, and shower and scrub with sandpaper. I returned to my wife and immediately told her to stop eating and drinking for fear we would get food poisoning. If any place can let a bathroom, which their customers visit, get that dirty then I would hate to see their kitchen.

On the way out I could only think that this place must be killing business for the nicer cleaner places on the boardwalk. After seeing that no one would want to eat anywhere near it.

Check Kemah Hotel Deals