Cadet Hotel

Cadet Hotel Rates and Deals

Cadet Hotel Miami Beach Reviews

toddfran toddfran
PERFECT Mar 04, 2009
Last summer I decided to continue my rounds of Florida. I flew from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale for a night, drove down to South Beach for a night and then on. Without question South Beach was a BLAST! Ran into some people I knew, hung out and just had a great time. In all of that excitement I have never forgotten about The Cadet Hotel. The staff couldn't have been more helpful even when I booked the wrong night! The rooms were smaller, but I didn't feel trapped. The decor throughout the hotel had this feeling of class, history and style. I've recommended it to a few people since and I will stay there again.

Cadet Hotel Overview

Only two minutes away from Duck Tours-South Beach, and a quick walk to The Fillmore Miami Beach at The Jackie Gleason Theater, the Cadet Hotel is set in the city centre. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Miami Beach with Miami Beach Convention Center, Bass Museum of Art and Lincoln Road within a 10 minute walk.

The Cadet Hotel offers budget accommodation, rooms with plasma / LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. Hotel facilities include a business centre, a concierge and a dry cleaning service. The guests can sit down and relax in the peaceful grounds of the hotel's garden. Take advantage of the hotel's bar, conveniently located on-site, to unwind after a day of travelling.

Cadet Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes