Cabinaz Ramirez

Check Manuel Antonio Hotel Deals

Cabinaz Ramirez Manuel Antonio Reviews

Stigen Stigen
Worst dump in the history of dumps.. Sep 26, 2009
This was the place listed in Lonely planet as the only cheap place to stay in Manuel Antonio, A judgment that you should`nt trust, as it is`nt true.. When we came here the poster in the road said 20$ for a room with AC, but when he showed us an AC room(amazingly ugly) it was suddenly 35$. The cheaper fan rooms were like 30$, which is still heavily overpriced. I have stayed in hundreds of hostels and guesthouse in some of the poorest countries in the world, but I don`t think I`ve had the misforune of seeing (and smelling) any nastier rooms then these ones. They look much like a horror movie room would look, The manager even claims that there is`nt a mosquito problem, even though the wall in the room is falling apart with multitudes of holes and water damages. I can`t imagine this place getting in the next issue of Lonely Planet. You would be crazy to stay here when there is a place like Coc beach only 50 meters from it with amazing room for the same price, and a swimming pool !

Even Cabinas Pisces which is a 100 meters further up the road would be a better deal..
Stigen says:
Yeah, I always try to check out places first to make my own opinion...but there was no chance of staying in this place !
Posted on: Oct 11, 2009
aotw says:
Never trust guide books, I use them only for the maps and to have an idea how to go from a place to another... I only use a listed accommodation to give a direction to a taxi driver from airport or when requested by immigration... Better to look the critics on Internet or just randomly when you reach a place....
Posted on: Oct 11, 2009