Cabinas Chuck

Check Jaco Hotel Deals

Cabinas Chuck Jaco Reviews

Higton Higton
Sep 29, 2006
Cabinas Chuck is a pretty good place for surfers in so much as you can hire boards (they cost more than the rooms!) and even store them there if you know the owners. The chap who was about when I was there was called Matt and was a pretty decent sort of bloke. It is also a good place to meet some people, although I am finding with this travelling business that you tend to fall in with people because they are there rather than necessarily liking them. That said, only one person pissed me off. That is pretty good for me. You need to choose your dorm bed wisely. When you see the room, check out the fan placement. I got put in a dorm with one spinny roof fan and two floor fans. Sadly, the bottom bunks were taken. This meant I was a little hot at night. I was also glad I had my mosquito net. However, for about UKP3.50 a night, I can hardly complain. The rooms were clean and were kept so by the constant hard work of the maid/secretary and it was pretty secure. Plus, there are enormous lizards in the yard.They are in the middle of renovating, so it might be a little more spic´n´span later. It might also not be called Cabinas Chuck, which makes this review somewhat redundant.

Check Jaco Hotel Deals