Cabarete Hotels

Browse 8 Cabarete, Dominican Republic hotel reviews for 46 Cabarete hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cabarete

Sosua Hotels12.2 km
Puerto Plata Hotels32.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cabarete Hotels and Deals

#1 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
adventurejunkie says: "This was my first visit to the Dominican Republic and I arrived late in the even..."
#2 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
andrejav says: "As soon as we landed, our "civilian" clothes went directly into the bag, exchang..."
#3 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
David420 says: "The hotel experience was really nice. The staff was friendly and happy, extremel..."
$43
#4 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
trinademattei says: "I worked on a TV show filming in the D.R. and my home base for three and a half ..."
#5 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
nobaddays says: "Arrived at Coconut Palms tired from a long flight fromLos Angeles and was in our..."
#6 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
sinjin says: "I spent a week at Cabarete Surf Camp in September and had a wonderful time! I h..."
#7 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
Olav70 says: "This is a pretty cheap hotel at the border of the center of Cabarete. The beac..."
$22
#8 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
This 3-star apartment complex in Cabarete is centrally located.
#9 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
Kite Beach Hotel and Condos is located beach-front at the center of Cabarete's Kite Beach, in Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican ...
$43
#10 of 46 hotels in Cabarete
Location This hotel is located directly beside Cabarete's beautiful sand beach, which is an excellent spot for diving. The centr...
$45