Cabalan restuarant.

Pedro Gil street, Manilia, Philippines

Cabalan restuarant. Manilia Reviews

joehobo joehobo
Great menu for a nice price Jun 06, 2014
About a hundred meters from the metro station at Pedro street and Taft avenue Junction in Ermita district is a landmark supermarket named the Robinsons Place.Inside this lively market among the many restaurants this place stands out for what it claims to provide."Eat what you can, Eat what you want" is the slogan and the price is around 6 Usd per person.The buffet spread is lavish and the course has about 48 dishes.A nice spread of cold cuts, salads fresh and tossed,Rice,noodles,fish,clams,shrimps,lamb,chicken and Pork cooked deliciously is presented neatly in a clean ambiance.There were about 4 varieties of soup to begin with and a caution note that informed the soup kettles were hot.To me it was not a warning but a welcome sign of good hot food.Waiters attend to your needs and also explain the dishes if you happen to be interested to know what you intend to eat.

A good spread of native deserts are among the regular ice creams.The salads were fresh and the dressings tasty too.The famous Roast pork and roasted banana in syrup is a must taste delicacy.Having lunch looking around at the activity in the supermarket was another experience and it never kept you bored for a moment.I was very much impressed with the buffet spread which was delicious and provided for such reasonable price.The food was well prepared that I ate as much as I wanted and I did eat all that I wanted and had to be conscious not to become a glutton all together in one trip to this restaurant.

The Cabalen restaurant is one among a chain in the Philippines and it was my favorite haunt for all three days during my stay at Manila.Wonderful find I should say...
Ils1976 says:
it seems I missed out on the feature, congrats nevertheless! :D
Posted on: Jun 11, 2014
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Martin!:)
Posted on: Jun 07, 2014
Cho says:
Congratulations on this featured review, Martin.
Posted on: Jun 07, 2014