Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice

Check Venice Hotel Deals

Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice Reviews

pingdafrog pingdafr…
Boutique-like, I like Jan 09, 2012
After heaving through my luggage for more than an hour going through maze & labyrinth that's commonly found at Venezia, how wonderful it is the moment you walked into a place, you're greeted, Mr Lim! Randomly, I picked this hotel through a leap of faith & so far, it didn't disappoint. The host was a lovely gracious lady. Despite that my check-in time wasn't there yet, she took the initiative to bring me to my room only to note that it's not ready. Never mind, she upgraded me to a bigger room. Because I was in a rush, I didn't manage to wait for her to attend to her other customers. I was requesting for my wifi password & upon my return, the slip was sitting there on my table. She hadn't forgotten about me:) The hotel is actually a boutique hotel situated on the 1st & 2nd floor. All rooms I gathered r themed differently. It's very much hands on & that all rooms r off the dining room. Because it's winter, it's quiet & I'm probably the only person on this floor now. Its location is superb, within less than 2 minutes away from the Academia & that the Vaporetto stop (water train service) is situated just outside. It's also within 7 minutes walk away from Dogana, a warehouse that's been converted into a contemporary art gallery by Francois Pinault, the big cheese of Louis Vuitton in conjunction with world renowned Japanese architect, Tadao Ando. Food can also be found within 5 minutes walk away. Commendable stay.

Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice Overview

Situated in the Castello, the Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice is five minutes from Palazzo Grassi, La Fenice and Teatro Rossini. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Venice with Palazzo Papadopoli, Frari and Peggy Guggenheim Collection within a 10 minute walk. Venice's attractions, such as Rialto Bridge, Procuratie and Teatro Goldoni are within a 10 minute walk.

The Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Amenities offered include a concierge, daily housekeeping and a safe-deposit box. Confidently choose the Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice for your next stay with the knowledge that you'll be perfectly placed to explore Venice's well-known clubs, bars, and establishments.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Ca' Morosini Hotel Venice offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. The soundproofed rooms include a plasma / LCD TV, cable / satellite channels and a safe. They also come with complimentary toiletries, a private bathroom and a mini bar.

Ca' Morosini Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower