CTM Hotel

Check Marrakech Hotel Deals

CTM Hotel Marrakech Reviews

alexchan alexchan
Apr 03, 2007
In desperation (my booked hotel was overbooked) I took a room at this hotel ... I'm not sure if it is related to the bus company of the same name. It is a basic hotel but the location is supreme ... smack in front of all the action in Djemaa Al-Fna, especially the snake charmers.

As the hotel was very full I had to accept a double room with shared facilities ... toilets were dirty most of the time and there was only cold shower ... ask the locals where the nearby hammam is! Fortunately the room is equipped with a hand basin for minor washes.

Considering I was here for three nights, the staff weren't very helpful with helping find a single room or one with facilities ... ie. when people checked out the next morning.

There is a rooftop cafe where the free breakfast is served. Great for people watching and seeing activity in the square.
Laurabob says:
We stayed here two amount a month ago, it was cheap and cheerful, one of the guys in the front desk is very helpful the other not so. It was a building site when we were there so it looks like they are attempting to do it up.
The location does make up for the slightly dire state of the rooms.
Laura x