CSA Czech Airlines

Prague, Czech Republic
CSA Czech Airlines - flying over venice!
CSA Czech Airlines - flying over the alps back to prague!
CSA Czech Airlines - my business class meal from prague to venice!
CSA Czech Airlines - czech air logo.
CSA Czech Airlines - flying over the alps from prague to venice.
CSA Czech Airlines - my plane from düsseldorf international airport to prague.
CSA Czech Airlines - flying over germany.

CSA Czech Airlines Prague Reviews

lauro lauro
CSA czech airlines - another business class for me! Dec 09, 2009
České aerolinie or czech airlines and abbreviated with CSA is the flag carrier of the czech republic.

i flew from düsseldorf to venice using czech airlines, as it was the "cheapest" option for me, it costed me 148 euros for a roundtrip flight with a stopover in prague ruzyně airport.

i was a little bit worried using this airline because it is a member of skyteam alliance, also includes air france and klm with many flight cancellations and delays and the last time i used air france, it was a total disaster as my flight was delayed, cancelled and i lost my luggage.

and one week before my flight, i received an email from my flight agency that czech air cancelled my trip from prague to venice so i only have the option of flying before or after my confirmed date! so what a way to start my travel with them!

from düsseldorf international airport, our flight was delayed for one hour and i was really scared to miss my connecting flight to venice with only 1:20 minutes to spare including the one hour delay!!!!!!!

the food was not good, for an expensive flight, i only got a tasteless packed sandwhich, far from the germanic airlines (air berlin, austrian air, swiss air) that offers delicious airline snacks in less than 3 hour flights across europe.

but bizaare things happen to me everytime i flew with heebeejeebies lol, i got upgraded to business class from prague to venice! eventhough the aircraft was small and a reminder of the communist times, lol, the flight was comfortable, and the flight attendant tend to each passengers need! well we were only 8 passengers on the business class! the food was good! tuna salad and an array of assortiments and bread.

but, i would think twice flying again with czech air, i could not endure having heart attacks again flying with airlines that belongs to skyteam alliance. the delays with connecting flights are heart stopping!
czech air logo.
my plane from düsseldorf internat…
flying over germany.
flying over the alps from prague t…
lauro says:
i am proud to be in denmark and im coming back again!!!!!! lol
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
Chokk says:
Well - it was a Danish saying!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
lauro says:
that means am i crazy?!!! lol
Posted on: Jan 08, 2010