CRABS - We go 'em

CRABS - We go 'em - Outside seating

CRABS - We go 'em Pensacola Beach Reviews

ambria ambria
Cool place to eat but touristy Dec 09, 2011
Crabs! Need I say more? Of course I do, what kind of review would that be? Crabs restaurant is definitely a staple at Pensacola Beach. They have the largest selection of crabs in the area. It’s right on Pensacola Beach and offers a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico from inside. The atmosphere is laid-back and pretty casual. There is the option to dine outside and an area for kids to play in. It can be quite noisy, depending on what they have going on.

I always get the king crab and it was always awesome. You also have to try the Alaskan snow crab and spinach dip for an appetizer. If you’re with someone who isn’t in the mood for seafood, they also offer other dishes of chicken, steak, sandwiches, salads, and pastas. The drink specials are pretty good too. The voodoo juice is quite popular.

A negative is the service can be hit or miss. I’ve had a great waitress and a not so great one.

Also, like I mentioned in the title, it's pretty touristy. If you're looking for something hidden and authentic, this isn't the place to visit.
Night view