TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 703,373 travelers just like you!

Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Christopher
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Join Date: December 30, 2016
Contributions: CMTinPHX has written about 4 places, shared 587 photos, left 129 comments, and smiled 151 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Yellowstone National Park, USA
Jun 4, 2018 – Jun 12, 2018
I will be renting a campervan to travel through Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks in late May or June 2018. I am looking for a responsible, energetic, extroverted and friendly young man to accompany me as driver, cook, cleaner & photographer.
Alaskan Cruise, USA
dream destination
Need cabin mate.
Moab, Utah, USA
dream destination
To see Arches and Canyonlands.
» see all 21 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German (intermediate)
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first transoceanic trip -- to Germany and Austria when I was 25. I got to meet my mother's side of my family for the first time and went to Oktoberfest in Munich.

I'm an attorney, financial planner and business consultant living in Glendale, Arizona. I also teach economics and finance occasionally at the University of Phoenix.

Before that I was an investment banker living in Manhattan.

I have a B.S. in Business & Economics, an M.A. in Economics, and a J.D., which I earned at age 36.

I'm an active host on Couchsurfing, Workaway and HelpX and travel several times a year. If you are visiting Phoenix and need a place to stay, feel free to message me (male only).

I'm also interested in finding travel companions for road trips or sharing hotel/hostel rooms or cruise cabins.

Find me on Couchsurfing:

Find me on Workaway:
wagih says:
You mean first award Yay !:) thanks man
Posted on: Feb 07, 2018
Paulovic says:
Happy new year, Christopher!
Posted on: Jan 03, 2018
Paulovic says:
Thanks for your smiles, Christopher!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2017

CMTinPHX's Travel Blogs

Joshua Tree National Park, November 2017
Nov 25, 2017
Took an impromptu road trip over Thanksgiving weekend.
Overview 0 words 28 0 28
Death Valley, November 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Took an impromptu road trip over Thanksgiving weekend.
Overview 0 words 20 0 40
Saguaro National Park, Arizona, March 2017
Mar 12, 2017 – Mar 13, 2017
There are actually two sections of the park, on either side of Tucson. The eastern section is not very scenic. These pics are o…
Overview 0 words 25 0 2

CMTinPHX's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Aunt Chilada's (get the pun?) is a great "typical Southwestern dining" experience for the Phoeni…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Toronto, Canada
My Westjet flight to London was canceled and about 100 of us were cattle-carred over to this pro…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Crescent Ballroom is three things: A mid-sized music venue in Downtown Phoenix with a capacity o…
Updated 2 months ago