TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 675,153 travelers just like you!

CMTinPHX
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Christopher
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Website: www.couchsurfing.com/people/c…
Join Date: December 30, 2016
Contributions: CMTinPHX has written about 4 places, shared 539 photos, left 112 comments, and smiled 138 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Luxembourg
Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 16, 2017
Taking a tour of Belgium and Luxembourg. Exact itinerary TBD, but the arrival and departure dates in and out of Brussels are fixed. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
Belgium
Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 16, 2017
I plan on visiting Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges and Ghent. I will also be visiting Luxembourg and probably Strasbourg. Exact itinerary TBD, but the arrival and departure dates are fixed. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
Strasbourg, France
Aug 2, 2017 – Aug 15, 2017
Visiting Strasbourg as part of a longer trip to Belgium and Luxembourg. Exact itinerary TBD, but the arrival dates in and out of Brussels are fixed. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
» see all 25 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German (intermediate)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first transoceanic trip -- to Germany and Austria when I was 25. I got to meet my mother's side of my family for the first time and went to Oktoberfest in Munich.
Profile
I'm an attorney, financial planner and business consultant living in Glendale, Arizona. I also teach economics and finance occasionally at the University of Phoenix.

Before that I was an investment banker living in Manhattan.

I have a B.S. in Business & Economics, an M.A. in Economics, and a J.D., which I earned at age 36.

I'm an active host on Couchsurfing, Workaway and HelpX and travel several times a year. If you are visiting Phoenix and need a place to stay, feel free to message me (male only).

I'm also interested in finding travel companions for road trips or sharing hotel/hostel rooms or cruise cabins.

Find me on Couchsurfing:

Find me on Workaway:
haidgirl says:
Congrats on your Vox Populi award!! :D
Posted on: Jun 20, 2017
mrgishi says:
Congrats on your new award, Christopher!
Posted on: Jun 19, 2017
stefmuts says:
Congrats on your award!
Posted on: Jun 19, 2017

CMTinPHX's Travel Blogs

Saguaro National Park, Arizona, March 2017
Mar 12, 2017 – Mar 13, 2017
There are actually two sections of the park, on either side of Tucson. The eastern section is not very scenic. These pics are o…
Overview 0 words 25 0 0
London, December 2016
Dec 02, 2016 – Dec 06, 2016
I took an impromptu trip to London, mainly to see the headliner museums.
Overview 0 words 79 2 6
Apache Trail, Tonto National Monument, October 2016
Oct 08, 2016
The Apache Trail outside Phoenix is a mostly unpaved road through the Superstition Mountains. On the other end of the trail are…
Overview 0 words 27 0 19

CMTinPHX's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Aunt Chilada's (get the pun?) is a great "typical Southwestern dining" experience for the Phoeni…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Toronto, Canada
My Westjet flight to London was canceled and about 100 of us were cattle-carred over to this pro…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Crescent Ballroom is three things: A mid-sized music venue in Downtown Phoenix with a capacity o…
Updated 2 months ago