TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 667,335 travelers just like you!

CMTinPHX
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Travelpedian

Name: Christopher
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Website: www.couchsurfing.com/people/c…
Join Date: December 30, 2016
Contributions: CMTinPHX has written about 4 places, shared 514 photos, left 94 comments, and smiled 121 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Austin, Texas, USA
Apr 28, 2017 – Apr 30, 2017
ATX CouchCrash 2017 (via Couchsurfing).
Luxembourg
Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 31, 2017
Taking a long tour of Belgium and Luxembourg. Exact dates TBD, but August is most likely. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
Belgium
Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 31, 2017
I plan on visiting Antwerp, Bruges and Ghent. Brussels is less of a priority except for the art museums. Exact dates TBD, but August is most likely. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
» see all 29 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German (intermediate)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first transoceanic trip -- to Germany and Austria when I was 25. I got to meet my mother's side of my family for the first time and went to Oktoberfest in Munich.
Profile
I'm an attorney, financial planner and business consultant living in Glendale, Arizona. I also teach economics and finance occasionally at the University of Phoenix.

Before that I was an investment banker living in Manhattan.

I have a B.S. in Business & Economics, an M.A. in Economics, and a J.D., which I earned at age 36.

I'm an active host on Couchsurfing and travel several times a year. If you are visiting Phoenix and need a place to stay, feel free to message me (male only).

I'm also interested in finding travel companions for road trips or sharing hotel/hostel rooms or cruise cabins.

Find me on Couchsurfing: https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/cmtinphx
AdamR3723 says:
I enjoyed your pictures of my home city.
Posted on: Mar 04, 2017
vtjojes says:
So you're coming over to Belgium ... If you feel like visiting Belgium's oldest town, let me know as I live there.
Posted on: Feb 21, 2017
vances says:
Thanks, Chris --- and all my best for good times on your trip to Austin!
Posted on: Feb 10, 2017

CMTinPHX's Travel Blogs

London, December 2016
Dec 02, 2016 – Dec 06, 2016
I took an impromptu trip to London, mainly to see the headliner museums.
Overview 0 words 79 2 1
Apache Trail, Tonto National Monument, October 2016
Oct 08, 2016
The Apache Trail outside Phoenix is a mostly unpaved road through the Superstition Mountains. On the other end of the trail are…
Overview 0 words 27 0 19
Rocky Mountain National Park, October 2016
Oct 03, 2016
I couchsurfed in Denver for the purpose on driving through RMNP and the other scenic drives in the area. It was basically the l…
Overview 0 words 50 1 5

CMTinPHX's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Aunt Chilada's (get the pun?) is a great "typical Southwestern dining" experience for the Phoeni…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Toronto, Canada
My Westjet flight to London was canceled and about 100 of us were cattle-carred over to this pro…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Crescent Ballroom is three things: A mid-sized music venue in Downtown Phoenix with a capacity o…