TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,163 travelers just like you!

CMTinPHX
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Christopher
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Website: www.couchsurfing.com/people/c…
Join Date: December 30, 2016
Contributions: CMTinPHX has written about 4 places, shared 539 photos, left 123 comments, and smiled 148 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Yellowstone National Park, USA
dream destination
I will be renting a campervan to travel through Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks in late May or June 2018. I am looking for a responsible, energetic, extroverted and friendly young man to accompany me as driver, cook, cleaner & photographer.
Alaskan Cruise, USA
Need cabin mate.
Moab, Utah, USA
dream destination
To see Arches and Canyonlands.
» see all 21 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German (intermediate)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first transoceanic trip -- to Germany and Austria when I was 25. I got to meet my mother's side of my family for the first time and went to Oktoberfest in Munich.
Profile
I HAVE MANY, MANY REFERENCES ON COUCHSURFING, PLEASE SEE MY PROFILE THERE FOR DETAILS.

---

I'm an attorney, financial planner and business consultant living in Glendale, Arizona. I also teach economics and finance occasionally at the University of Phoenix.

Before that I was an investment banker living in Manhattan.

I have a B.S. in Business & Economics, an M.A. in Economics, and a J.D., which I earned at age 36.

I'm an active host on Couchsurfing, Workaway and HelpX and travel several times a year. If you are visiting Phoenix and need a place to stay, feel free to message me (male only).

I'm also interested in finding travel companions for road trips or sharing hotel/hostel rooms or cruise cabins.

Find me on Couchsurfing:

Find me on Workaway:
Paulovic says:
Thanks for your smiles, Christopher!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2017
Paulovic says:
Thanks for celebrating my new award with me! :)
Posted on: Oct 01, 2017
Harrywade1000 says:
Arizona dates yet to be decided upon. I would love to do something. I am in the midst of 'programming' my itinerary haha! I shall keep you up-to-date.
Posted on: Jul 27, 2017

CMTinPHX's Travel Blogs

Saguaro National Park, Arizona, March 2017
Mar 12, 2017 – Mar 13, 2017
There are actually two sections of the park, on either side of Tucson. The eastern section is not very scenic. These pics are o…
Overview 0 words 25 0 2
London, December 2016
Dec 02, 2016 – Dec 06, 2016
I took an impromptu trip to London, mainly to see the headliner museums.
Overview 0 words 79 2 6
Apache Trail, Tonto National Monument, October 2016
Oct 08, 2016
The Apache Trail outside Phoenix is a mostly unpaved road through the Superstition Mountains. On the other end of the trail are…
Overview 0 words 27 0 19

CMTinPHX's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Aunt Chilada's (get the pun?) is a great "typical Southwestern dining" experience for the Phoeni…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Toronto, Canada
My Westjet flight to London was canceled and about 100 of us were cattle-carred over to this pro…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Crescent Ballroom is three things: A mid-sized music venue in Downtown Phoenix with a capacity o…