TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 669,714 travelers just like you!

CMTinPHX
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Travelpedian

Name: Christopher
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Website: www.couchsurfing.com/people/c…
Join Date: December 30, 2016
Contributions: CMTinPHX has written about 4 places, shared 539 photos, left 105 comments, and smiled 130 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Austin, Texas, USA
Apr 28, 2017 – Apr 30, 2017
ATX CouchCrash 2017 (via Couchsurfing).
Luxembourg
Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 16, 2017
Taking a tour of Belgium and Luxembourg. Exact dates TBD. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
Belgium
Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 16, 2017
I plan on visiting Antwerp, Bruges and Ghent. Brussels is less of a priority except for the art museums. Exact dates TBD. Eager to find travel companions or couchsurfing hosts.
» see all 27 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German (intermediate)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first transoceanic trip -- to Germany and Austria when I was 25. I got to meet my mother's side of my family for the first time and went to Oktoberfest in Munich.
Profile
I'm an attorney, financial planner and business consultant living in Glendale, Arizona. I also teach economics and finance occasionally at the University of Phoenix.

Before that I was an investment banker living in Manhattan.

I have a B.S. in Business & Economics, an M.A. in Economics, and a J.D., which I earned at age 36.

I'm an active host on Couchsurfing and travel several times a year. If you are visiting Phoenix and need a place to stay, feel free to message me (male only).

I'm also interested in finding travel companions for road trips or sharing hotel/hostel rooms or cruise cabins.

Find me on Couchsurfing: https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/cmtinphx
spocklogic says:
Thanks for the MHHR congrats!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2017
AdamR3723 says:
I enjoyed your pictures of my home city.
Posted on: Mar 04, 2017
vtjojes says:
So you're coming over to Belgium ... If you feel like visiting Belgium's oldest town, let me know as I live there.
Posted on: Feb 21, 2017

CMTinPHX's Travel Blogs

Saguaro National Park, Arizona, March 2017
Mar 12, 2017 – Mar 13, 2017
There are actually two sections of the park, on either side of Tucson. The eastern section is not very scenic. These pics are o…
Overview 0 words 25 0 0
London, December 2016
Dec 02, 2016 – Dec 06, 2016
I took an impromptu trip to London, mainly to see the headliner museums.
Overview 0 words 79 2 6
Apache Trail, Tonto National Monument, October 2016
Oct 08, 2016
The Apache Trail outside Phoenix is a mostly unpaved road through the Superstition Mountains. On the other end of the trail are…
Overview 0 words 27 0 19

CMTinPHX's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Aunt Chilada's (get the pun?) is a great "typical Southwestern dining" experience for the Phoeni…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Toronto, Canada
My Westjet flight to London was canceled and about 100 of us were cattle-carred over to this pro…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Crescent Ballroom is three things: A mid-sized music venue in Downtown Phoenix with a capacity o…
Updated 25 days ago