CANYONS Excursion

+38267551250, +38268219369

CANYONS Excursion Budva Reviews

MoonStarFarAway MoonStar…
Montenegro Canyons Tour - 15 hours in Bus!!!! Aug 02, 2010
I bought a ticket (22.7.2010 datum/000120 is number) for Montenegro Canyons tour. I love canyons! But I saw nothing during the tour because we were in the bus all the time! They stoped only a few times to let us take photos. Their stops were very bed points to take photos! They didn't let us walking even "a bit" around canyons! I couldn't see canyons from the bus too due the big high trees! I paid 35.Euro. It was between 06:30-21:30. We almost spent 15 hours in a bus! I wanted to drink some coffee, they stoped after one hour! Tourist guide, Tatyana, took extra 4. Euro for entrance of 2 parks/lakes. They also didn't let us see the lakes and national park enough. We only had a chance to see one little lake, for 20 minutes time. That's all! Also in the other National Park they stoped only for 20 minutes time and I couldn't even make a walk in the park! Tourist guide asked all people what they would eat at lunch, "fish or meat" etc... It costed 10. Euro (drinks not included). Expensive. I just went to the nearest place by walking and had lunch, costed me only 3 Euro, do you understand what I try to mean?

IT IS NOT CANYONS TOURS. EXCUSE ME. I SAW CANYONS ONLY AND TOTALY 15-20 MINUTES TIME IN 15 HOURS BUS TRIP! IT IS "LONG BUS TRIP".

Tatyana, talked to much. Tour should be in English. But all passengers were Russian/Ukranian. Only me and maybe 2 another person used to speak English. So she didn't care us enough. Talked mostly Russian!

End of the tour, they asked "tip"! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Check Budva Hotel Deals