CAFÉ TU TU TANGO - Orlando

8625 International Drive, Orlando, FL, USA

CAFÉ TU TU TANGO - Orlando Reviews

gr8guy gr8guy
CAFÉ TU TU TANGO Jul 05, 2010
Voted consistently as one of Orlando's favorite restaurants (locals, not visitors), I had to experience it. This was way back in 2000 but since, I have been dozens of times (I make sure to hit it at least once when in central Florida) and keep coming back for more.

Although my iPhone pictures don't do the place justice, it really is one of the most intriguing places I have ever had Tapas. They designed it to resemble a "Spanish Artist's loft that evokes a time when artists found inspiration and community in sharing food, drink and philosophy with one another." I could not agree more. It truly has a bohemian lifestyle feeling to it both seen in the menu selection as well as the customers, servers and artists that are seen creating new works of art while you dine. In fact, I was honored by a bellydancer so now I am even more ion love by the place. LOL

With all that aside, the reason for a restaurant is to serve fine food and CAFÉ TU TU TANGO does this exceptionally well. Their unique menu is full of numerous dishes that are served in the Tapas style of group food experience. The appetizer-sized portions blend many tastes of europe with the Caribbean and maybe a few southwestern hints of spices that will leave your mouth watering for more. Bring some friends, enjoy the wine and save me a seat!

Bon A petit!